Friday, August 28, 2009

Knitting little hats!




I know a few people having babies (ok, maybe more than a few!) and I decided I needed a fun project for presents. Consequently these are so fun to knit that I'll be putting some into the Grove Gallery Co-op for the holiday season!
These are approx. 16-17 inches around the opening and 7-7 1/2 inches tall. I know they're not newborn size, and they may fit a one-year-old. I still need to snag a child to have them try it on....
They have already been thrown in the washing machine and dryer too! Yay for great cotton. Thanks Woven Art!

Neon with Muted Greens and Tan Jewelry Multi Loop Checker Earrings and Bangle

Between perusing Pinterest for current color ideas and watching the movie  Poor Things  I had the urge to play more with the neon green-yell...