Sunday, April 11, 2010

European Productivity!

Midsummer's Fairy Dream Necklace in Beige (Spring/Summer 2010)

It turns out that sitting on the train while traveling in Europe can be very productive. I took a small amount of beads for traveling because I wasn't sure I'd get around to much beading, and they can get heavy. So I was stuck with a limited color pallette. I think the begining of my Spring/Summer 2010 line is looking pretty cohesive because of my limited colors though. I just finished the "Leaves Between" Bangle on Thursday, but it was technically started over there.
These pieces will be at the Ann Arbor Fiberarts Guild's Fiber Feast Show this coming Saturday, April 17, and if they hang around, on Etsy soon!
Enjoy!


Leaves Between Bangle (Spring/Summer 2010)


Train in Spain Necklace and Earrings (Spring/Summer 2010)


Yes, And weaving update; Half Way

I am just about to the half way point on "Yes, And" which is in the the yellow weft, the brightest color in the middle of 9 differ...