Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Have you heard about Jeanologie XX/XY Boutique?

New to East Lansing's growing collection of locally owned stores and boutiques: Jeanologie

Located on M.A.C. Avenue around the corner from Mad Eagle and Lou & Harry's. 

Michelle has asked me to make some jewelry to go with the styles that she is currently showing in her store.  This is going to be a fun side project for me.  Some things will be far more simple than what you have been seeing from me lately.  I did start to cross over to that "more simple" line by beginning to make a necklace geared toward sterling silver chain.

Here is what I dropped off to Michelle today:



I'm sorry about the lousy picture that's laid out on top of her glass case.  She also has other fun jewelry so I won't  have to be stocking her store as a full time business and have time to play with my larger beaded blob (pictures to come!). 

So now I will be adding some bling!  Look out for swavorski crystals, glass pearls and a bit more simple color arrangements.

Follow Jeanologie on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/East-Lansing-MI/Jeanologie-XXXY-Boutique/116425518397601?ref=mf

Or on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/jeanologie

No comments:

Pantone Color of 2024: Peach Fuzz Bracelet and Huggie Earrings

I usually like to do something with the Pantone Color of the year when it comes out, this year is Peach Fuzz, which doesn't feel very e...