Tuesday, April 19, 2011

eTextiles: e-Beaded Bangle #1

I finished putting in the other half of the LED sequines into my first eBeaded bangle.  It's really growing on me, and I had a fun time showing it to people at the Ann Arbor Fiberart Guild Fiber Feast (Is that bracelet... blinking?)



There's 1 LED that has a faint glow when sparkle is going, and then lights bring in the patterned blinking.  I'm not sure if the LED is a little off, or if I did something wrong.  In any event, I'll keep playing.  I have a design in mind for the blue LED sequines that I got in last week from AnioMagic.  I'd like to place all 10 of them into a bracelet.

No comments:

Yes, And: Second Sample and Checker Colors

Before I got going on the full-sized weaving for " Yes, And " I tried a second sample warp with a little bit of color in the black...