Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Red Cowl, Rose Cowl



I have been knitting while I work out on the elliptical machine at home and I am really enjoying knitting with Hempathy yarn and this super-soft wool that doesn't seem to bother my skin.  I had extra hempathy in red from a clothing project that is still in the works, so I made this red cowl (below) that I have been wearing a lot this holiday.  The patter on the red one has little strips of lacy leaves down sections of it.

Once that was finished, I needed a new knitting-while exercising project so I went with this purple-pink wool from Woven Art (I also got the Hempathy there), and did a full "leaf" knit pattern which gives it a lot more texture.



Both cowls are at Grove Gallery Co-op right now until I want one back....

No comments:

Yes, And weaving update; Half Way

I am just about to the half way point on "Yes, And" which is in the the yellow weft, the brightest color in the middle of 9 differ...