Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Three-toned Lariat Necklace with Pearls

I made a teal and black striped chevron necklace back in May of last year with the boom of chevron coming into the fashion world.  Liisa saw it and wanted something a little more versatile.  So we came up with this three-toned striped lariat in black white and grey.  This way she doesn't have to worry about matching the teal to what she's wearing.

When I made the original necklace, I wasn't sure how I felt about the pearls at the ends for the finish.  I think it's grown on me, but I like this finish better because I had pearls in all three colors for the accent.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The good thing about necklaces is that they can be worn by anyone; you just need to pay attention to the style and length to select the most suitable for you. lariat pearl tassel necklace

Neon with Muted Greens and Tan Jewelry Multi Loop Checker Earrings and Bangle

Between perusing Pinterest for current color ideas and watching the movie  Poor Things  I had the urge to play more with the neon green-yell...