Friday, March 14, 2014

St. Petersburg Chain Bracelet Workshop at Interlochen



I finally sent out updated St. Petersburg Chain images to Interlochen for the upcoming workshop!  I'd like to put it out there that this class is an amazing deal.  I usually charge $25 for the first hour and $10 for every hour thereafter per person.  So for a 6 hour class you'd normally pay $75.  This class at Interlochen offers breaks, but if you're like me, you might work right through them.  Which would put you at an 8 hour day with me and beads. These classes at Interlochen are 9am-5pm.

My first class is on the St. Petersburg Chain Stitch which I have not only used in my jewelry but also as edging for my wall hangings like In Progress and She Can't See the Forest Through the Trees.  It is also used in the middle panel to She Can't See the Forest Through the Trees.  So there's lots we can talk about using this stitch for!

The class is on Saturday May 31, 2014 at Interlochen Center for the Arts.

You can sign up on their website HERE.



No comments:

Yes, And: Second Sample and Checker Colors

Before I got going on the full-sized weaving for " Yes, And " I tried a second sample warp with a little bit of color in the black...