Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Holiday Jewelry Trunk Show Deals

I have my second and last holiday sale tomorrow, Wednesday, at the law firm that I work part time at.  It's open to the public and you're welcome to swing in and see our office in Lansing over towards the Hall of Justice.  The address is Speaker Law Firm 230 N. Sycamore Street, Lansing MI 48933  There's free two hour parking on Ionia Street and the office is an old house on the corner of Ionia and Sycamore.

I have been going through my jewelry stock and there are pieces that I have had for much too long and are taking up valuable space.  SO I'll have some steeply discounted pieces on Wednesday, here's a few examples:













No additional discounts will be applied to these pieces, no bartering and as usual, all sales final.  If you can't make it or are not local, you're welcome to contact me via email or by leaving a comment below on Thursday or after to see what I have left and I can ship it to you for flat shipping, whatever you're looking to purchase.

If you want to join the event via Facebook, feel free to HERE.

No comments:

Golden Boundary Bangle [nope.]

It's interesting, a couple weeks ago at the Ann Arbor Fiberarts Guild meeting I was asked if I was still making jewelry and the short an...