Thursday, March 26, 2015

3 Pairs of Beaded Earrings


I was inspired today to get a few smaller pair of earrings done for my Spring color grouping.  I started my day at Strange Matter Coffee.  I have been meaning to go there for a while and today was the prefect day.  I managed to run into 2 friends and made a new one who was working on her PHD at MSU.

Leaf Earrings with Orange Pearl accents $40.00

I have been meaning to get back to work and the pour over coffee at Strange Matter (and the atmosphere, and the music that I could relate to playing in the background softly) really helped.  I think I'm ready for my first jewelry swap for the Lansing Art Gallery.

Tiny Light Orange Open Pod Earrings with lime green accents  $35.00

Tiny Striped Pod Earrings $35.00

No comments:

Yes, And weaving update; Half Way

I am just about to the half way point on "Yes, And" which is in the the yellow weft, the brightest color in the middle of 9 differ...