Thursday, April 2, 2015

Smaller Leaf Bracelet Variation


I was going through my inventory to take over the that Lansing Art Gallery this week and realized that I completely forgot to post about one of my bracelet variations!


As I play with different sized leaves, I wanted to my a smaller, more delicate version of the leaf bracelet.  This piece turned out quite successful with that focus. 


It matches one of my Spring 2015 color combos, other pieces can be seen HERE.  And of course, all of this set with pink, fuchsia, orange, lime and purple can be seen and purchased at that Lansing Art Gallery shop right now!


No comments:

Golden Boundary Bangle [nope.]

It's interesting, a couple weeks ago at the Ann Arbor Fiberarts Guild meeting I was asked if I was still making jewelry and the short an...