Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Michigan League of Handweavers Conference 2015: Exhibits

Michigan League of Handweaver's conference have moved to June, again, strange timing on my part with all the life-changes, but as usual, it was great to be around my fellow weavers.  I came into Holland early to help Louise set up the Fiber Art Exhibit.  It's never the best of hanging situations, but we work with what we've got.  

I took some quick photos of all of the exhibits, enjoy:

Fiber Art Exhibit: 









My piece, Uprooted 3 can hang on the wall on a tack...it's not as heavy as it looks!



Functional Fiber Exhibit:










Fashion and Accessories Exhibits: 












No comments:

Yes, And weaving update; Half Way

I am just about to the half way point on "Yes, And" which is in the the yellow weft, the brightest color in the middle of 9 differ...