Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Summer Jewelry Matching a Dress


I thought I'd be getting tired of looking at pinks, whites and neutrals, then I pulled a dress from my closet and a tube of glorious 15/0 seed beads from my stash.


The earrings, dress and tiny two-leaf bangle I wore to the Arts Council of Greater Lansing's "Taste of Art and Life" event, but I've definitely kept going on filling out a grouping of these colors. 



I'm in full jewelry-making mode for a a show I'll be at in July, "Traverse City Higher Art" which is being hosted during the Traverse City Film Festival, so if you're up that way, come say hi!




No comments:

Golden Boundary Bangle [nope.]

It's interesting, a couple weeks ago at the Ann Arbor Fiberarts Guild meeting I was asked if I was still making jewelry and the short an...