Sunday, August 28, 2016

Pac-Man Bangle 2


It seems like so long ago when I designed the first Pac Man bangle as a commission for Betsy.  I had started playing with conductive thread and this particular bracelet held a coin battery, has 4 led lights and snaps together.  I have been meaning to revisit this design (in a more simple manner), there was a call for art for a games exhibit, thus making me pull this pattern out of my archives.



This was fun to get back to. I do have to admit that I miss-counted on the yellow Pac-Man himself thus having to cut the glass seed beads out of an entire vertical row and going in to stitch the yellow in properly.  You can only see the thread from the back (inside) of the bangle when I do this (see below).


No comments:

Pantone Color of 2024: Peach Fuzz Bracelet and Huggie Earrings

I usually like to do something with the Pantone Color of the year when it comes out, this year is Peach Fuzz, which doesn't feel very e...