Thursday, January 12, 2017

Triple Pod Earring Variation II


I usually post a run down for New Year's but it became more of a journal entry, so this coming year I'm just ready for whatever is thrown at me.  My previous post was the first of this style earring. It sold less than a week after I made it and I already missed them.


So here's another variation of the 3 pod earrings, it's a bit larger than the first pair and I decided not to add any accent beads, it preferred this smooth look.  


There is a significant amount of dimension to these which has me starting to think about other, larger projects.


Of course, I'm still making smaller earrings for every day wear. I finished these recently and am working on some new leaf sets.



No comments:

Golden Boundary Bangle [nope.]

It's interesting, a couple weeks ago at the Ann Arbor Fiberarts Guild meeting I was asked if I was still making jewelry and the short an...