Sunday, February 11, 2018

White Leaf Beaded Jewelry Set



Last year I ended up selling my white lariat leaf and cluster earrings to a lovely lady at an airport bar in Florida.  I learned from her that it's cheaper to drink on the airplane by ordering double shots of vodka at the bar and pouring them into a water bottle (I did not follow suit). Also that I should look into galleries in Florida but stick to white and pastels.  Which I do tend towards for spring. Maybe if I ever get my stock built up enough I will look into Florida galleries.


Now that I'm back to retail and working at White House Black Market, I was missing my white jewelry staples so I just finished this set.  1 Lariat Necklace, 1 pair of cluster earrings, a leaf bracelet and 2 smaller pairs of earrings. 

You'll be able to see them and try them on at Fiber Feast in April (unless you see me beforehand). I'm up for doing pop-ups around my oddball retail schedule.

Lois's tail was too photogenic to not post this one....


1 comment:

Lunajohnson said...

excellent work. the article was superb. I Had fun and enjoyed while expressing it. keep it up
Super Seven Jewelry

Neon with Muted Greens and Tan Jewelry Multi Loop Checker Earrings and Bangle

Between perusing Pinterest for current color ideas and watching the movie  Poor Things  I had the urge to play more with the neon green-yell...