Thursday, April 19, 2018

Pinball Bangle



We are headed to the Pinball Expo in Kalamazoo tomorrow and I finally came up with a design this year (I thought about it last year, but it never got on to the graph paper).  I'm still up in the air as to how I feel about it, I think the design still needs more tweaking, but this will have to do for tomorrow.


What would I tweak?  I would have the flippers come to a better point, and I think the gunmetal color of the ball is too dark against the brown background. I should have done the ball in silver to pop it out, or a different background color, but I like the brown and lime green with the bone color of the flippers for a vintage feel.

This bangle can be purchased online at


No comments:

Yes, And weaving update; Half Way

I am just about to the half way point on "Yes, And" which is in the the yellow weft, the brightest color in the middle of 9 differ...